Nicecrane Designs Little Angels ATC's Sympathy Card

My  neighbor across the street had just died last week, so I made this card for his wife and daughter.  I'm not good at making these types of cards.  I can never tell how much is too much on the card??

I thought this angel was sort of right for the situation.  The papers are from my new K & Co. "McKenna" paper pack.  I used Martha Stewart's "Botanical Scallops" punch for the border down the sides of the digi, ribbon is from Hero Arts, pearls-Kaiser, and for the flowers I used a small "scallop circle" die and smaller flowers from the stash, and the saying is a rub on  from My Sentiments Exactly.

I was glad that she liked it when I gave it to her...
This is what I put on the inside....


Challenges entered:





6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Renee! Your card is precious, and we're SO glad you chose to play along with us for our Snow Angels Challenge at Wags-n-Whiskers. You really did a great job on this card, and we look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! card. Hugs! Leah Ann

Tracy Heaton said...

Very pretty. Thanks for taking part at MMCS
Tracy x

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Renee. Very pretty card you have here. Why don't you stop by at my blog, and look my Baby's photos. Wink....
Hugs

kaos said...

A lovely card - despite the sad occassion!

Thanks for sharing wit us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos