Incy Wincy #127 Jan 9th Vintage



9 Jan 12
Challenge #127
Vintage

 This week our luck DT got to play with some very cute designs from Stamping Dragons Designs for out Vintage challenge.  I hope mine looks "vintagy" enough!! 
The digi is called "bedtime".  I used papers from Shabby Princess "Vintage Floral" paper kit.  The "note" paper I found doing a search, but wrote the blog info down wrong.  (Below is what the note origianly looked liked).  I had a friend, who has some of the best free digi sets around, clip it so I could use just the note, without the envelope,   You can find her sets here.  I added the pin and fan to the note using the Gimp program.  The pin is also from the "Vintage Floral" kit and the fan is from the same messed up search where I found the note set.  Since I am still learning how to do things using Gimp, I also asked Heather to add the stitching around the edges of the note.  I really like the way it came out....thanx bunches, Heather.  The ribbon is from Blue Hill, flowers-(big one) Prima e. and the small yellow one I got from one of the lovely girls on my DT, Nikki, rhinestones are also from Prima, that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist, and the tag I got from my friend, Elaine.  I have the best crafting friends in the world!!!


Challenges entered:
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ #164 Bingo (flowers, lace, distressing)







11 comments:

Katie Butler said...

I love the pin sticking through the corner of the paper. nice touch. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Dragon.

Miesje said...

Very cute - what a lovely little princess! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job with our image. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

Traci M said...

What a sweet image, and lovely hand-crafted card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

Jo Price said...

A lovely card and cute image. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week, hope to see you again.

Jo xxx

Michelle B. said...

Beautifully vintage, well done! I love the addition of the pin! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

Ruth Little said...

very nice card. I love the muted vintage feel of your card. Nice job in coloring the image. and I like your faux stitching for a frame. Thank you for joining in the challenge.

Ruth DT for SDD

Lisa xx said...

beautiful work xx thank you for sharing it with Aud Sentiments

Unknown said...

Hi hun,
finally popping round to say welcome to the PCJ team! It's great to have you and i absolutely love the vintagey feel of your card! the colours are fab, specially the lace!
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Unknown said...

Great card. Thankyou for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon this week.
Kate SWTD DT xxx

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for using your scraps up with us at AUD Sentiments challenge! Gemma :)